The information on the Website is intended for general public.
The nature of all information available on the Website is informatory. Only information published by the Operator in printed form or on CD can be considered as official.
The user is authorized to use the Website for his personal needs only;
It is prohibited:
- to use the Website against good manners, the law and generally accepted ethical and moral principles and generally accepted rules of using services provided via the Internet or even to perpetrate or abet criminal activities, infringements or other offences,
- to use the Website or its contents for commercial purposes or other purposes that could, in consequence, cause damage to the Operator,
- to provide contents of the Website or any part of it as part of another product/service, commercial or noncommercial, without prior consent of the Operator,
- to misuse, block, modify or otherwise change any part of the Website,
- to try to disrupt stability, operation or data of the Website,
- to infringe in any other way rights or authority of the Operator or third persons.
The Operator does not guarantee display of information on user’s device and accessibility of the Website at any time or place.
The user is fully responsible for the use of the Website.
The Operator cannot be held responsible for any damage arisen from using the Website.
Whereas the Website may link to other websites, the Operator is in no way responsible for the contents, accessibility or other attributes of such websites.
9. Meteo data:
- The Czech Hydrometeorological Institute (CHMI), who is a certified provider of the aeronautical meteorological service in the Czech Republic, is the source of the meteorological data (i.e. METAR/SPECI messages, TAF forecasts, SIGMET information, warnings) on the Website,
- the nature of the meteorological data is informatory only and the data do in no way substitute for a standard meteorological briefing.
Only the Operator is entitled to change or amend the Terms.
The Terms are valid and effective by the day of their publication. The Terms have been published on 15. 5. 2012.
Recommended browser configuration:
- Internet Explorer 8 (or its higher version) or Mozilla Firefox 8.0 (or its higher version) are recommended web browsers. The Operator exerts effort to comply with web standards, however it is impossible to guarantee compatibility of all Website's parts with all existing web browsers. For correct display of some parts of the Website it is also necessary to have a PDF document format browser installed.